- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 6:33 am
- Location: Trondheim, Norway
- Ski style: Backcountry in the wild, cross country on trails
- Favorite Skis: BC: Åsnes Nansen Waxless; Groomed trails: Atomic Redster C7 Skintec, Madshus Terrasonic Wax
- Favorite boots: Crispi Bre
- Occupation: Ion Counter
I hope this is not considered advertising. If it is, please say so and I will delete this post.
At XXL (Norway's biggest sports shop chain) they have Gamme 54 in lengths 180 and 190 cm on sale for 2000 NOK (~200 euros) including NNN-BC manual bindings.
https://www.xxl.no/asnes-gamme-54-bc-ma ... /1171412_b
I do NOT think that they ship abroad, but perhaps there are Norwegian skiers here who are looking for a great deal.