- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Falketind 62;Asnes Storetind Carbon
- Favorite boots: Alfa Guard Advance BC; Alpina Alaska BC; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
I was amazed at how much tip rocker the Ousland has- even more than the current E-99 Xtralite!:
http://www.telemarktalk.com/viewtopic.p ... =30#p29438
It's almost as much as the Ingstad BC!!!
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 pm
- Location: Southern Sweden
- Ski style: Touring with turns
- Favorite Skis: Åsnes Gamme, Ingstad
- Favorite boots: Lundhags Guide BC
- Occupation: Healer
Allround ski Ousland 210 vs Gamme 200. I should post it in another thread probably! Thanks for your invaluable input!