Fischer BCX 8 75mm

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Rodbelan
Ski style: Very stylish
Favorite Skis: Splitkein
Favorite boots: Alpina Blaze and my beloved Alpina Sports Jr

Fischer BCX 8 75mm

Post by Rodbelan » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:07 am

Do you guys know if these boots fit small? Like you need a size up? I tried the earlier version years ago, and the size 40 seemed small for me (compared to Alpina 40 that fits me well). Thanks.
É y fa ty fret? On é ty ben dun ti cotton waté?
célèbre et ancien chant celtique

Jurassien
Ski style: Nordic touring; Alpine touring
Favorite Skis: Too many!

Re: Fischer BCX 8 75mm

Post by Jurassien » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:59 pm

Yes, I would say that Fischer Nordic boots are smaller than the stated size, based on my own experience with BCX675 as well as an NNN BC boot.
I normally take size 44 in street shoes, sports shoes and outdoor boots. With the Fischer BC boot I had to go to 45 and also 45 with the BCX675.
However, the 75 boot gave me grief in the right foot and I found a pair in 46. So I'm now in the unusual situation of wearing a 45 left and a 46 right - which fit perfectly, but I've never had this situation before with other footware.
Be wary of ordering Fischer boots online. I would say that you should order one size bigger than your normal size.

Rodbelan
Ski style: Very stylish
Favorite Skis: Splitkein
Favorite boots: Alpina Blaze and my beloved Alpina Sports Jr

Re: Fischer BCX 8 75mm

Post by Rodbelan » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:06 pm

Jurassien wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:59 pm
Yes, I would say that Fischer Nordic boots are smaller than the stated size, based on my own experience with BCX675 as well as an NNN BC boot.
I normally take size 44 in street shoes, sports shoes and outdoor boots. With the Fischer BC boot I had to go to 45 and also 45 with the BCX675.
However, the 75 boot gave me grief in the right foot and I found a pair in 46. So I'm now in the unusual situation of wearing a 45 left and a 46 right - which fit perfectly, but I've never had this situation before with other footware.
Be wary of ordering Fischer boots online. I would say that you should order one size bigger than your normal size.
Ok thanks Jurassien...
É y fa ty fret? On é ty ben dun ti cotton waté?
célèbre et ancien chant celtique