RavenTele / Ron

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
connyro
needs to take stock of his life

Re: RavenTele / Ron

Post by connyro » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Teleman wrote:.....Places like these need all kinds of thinking and all kinds of ideas....so let the fun begin....again...TM
I agree with you Teleman. Good point. All kinds of ideas and thinking is great, so why do you think it's OK for Ron to stifle everyone else's (besides your) ideas, thoughts or advice with his rage and hate? He is the antithesis of free thinking and expression!

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:06 pm

^^ Which of your thoughts did I stifle, the ones on OSX being Linux ? Please, I just did you a favour there..Hip angulation need for better carving ? Don't recall disagreeing with that one though it was obviously irrelevant to the vid basically..Those are about the only ones can remember you putting out there.. :lol: :lol: Oh yea cuff pressure; well I suppose it's true but I prefer to feel more with my feet than my shins..It's all the same..And once again, if you decode the vid you will see you were way off on claiming that there was missing "cuff pressure"--and i'll be happy to show you..Did I miss something ? :lol: :lol:
Bruce and I get along well, though I am not a big advocate for trying to ski a cambered stick on hard snow, for example..I just accept that where and when they ski the glades and meadows on some nice fluff, an E99 might actually be fun for them..Just sayin'..
Most practical things debated involve a process of thesis, antithesis and , hopefully, a new synthesis..
Last edited by Raventele on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

Rodbelan
Ski style: Very stylish
Favorite Skis: Splitkein
Favorite boots: Alpina Blaze and my beloved Alpina Sports Jr

Post by Rodbelan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:12 pm

Ron, very often, your antithesis leads to a dead end... Just sayin'.
É y fa ty fret? On é ty ben dun ti cotton waté?
célèbre et ancien chant celtique

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 pm

^^ That's not true!
Wait, neither are true!
^^synthesis!

connyro

Post by connyro » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:17 pm

You and I are done talking ron. I won't argue with a child. Good luck to you buddy.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:20 pm

But I thought you wanted to see the decoded vid that you claimed would show a lack of cuff pressure, Con-nie. Decoded it just for you there Mr. Con..With all that cuff pressure, it's a wonder the buckles don't burst!! :o :shock:
Hmm, thought you would really like to see it..guess not.. :lol:
And DogShow, still waiting for you to PM me that email addy so we can ski Bluewood.. Gonna snow this week starting Saturday night! Now let's get going with some skiing kids!
Cyberblab is great but meeting new, fun ( and obviously super-smart ) Tele skiers is WAY COOOL!
BTW I think that V'ed out trailing ski in the old "tele is 2ski=1 with variable sidcut" is just an impediment to great edging/carving..whadda y'all think ? I think the more ya V , the less ya carve !
P.S., did a carving vid on absolute boilerplate yesterday, but I doubt anyone wants to see it.. :( :( :(

Dongshow

Post by Dongshow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 pm

We want to see the video.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:46 pm

^^Sure ya do..And I Want an email addy so we can some down and ski the great Bluewood with you!
And for Christ's sake Climbhoser, being that you were a mod over at EYT not very long ago at all, makes one wonder about the possibility of your being a plant..
Fuck, you would make Alan Turing's head spin ..but not mine! :roll: :roll:

Dongshow

Post by Dongshow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Okay, it's bluemonkey500 at gmail dot com.

I don't know who climbhoser is.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Well then.. no matter about email then, exactly when would you want to ski Bluewood ? We will be going to Co and Taos to ski for a week from weds feb 18 through the next weds..this w/e is out as "your" conditions suck..virtually any weds-friday I will take you to the hill of your choice up here..you can sleep on our couch to cut expenses..it's 5 bux worth of gas from pomeroy to here now..feel free to come up and stay with us and ski any day lookout is open-- only closed on tuesdays right now....fridays are 26 bux for folks over 40..