Indy Pass 20/21 updates

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Woodserson
Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours

Indy Pass 20/21 updates

Post by Woodserson » Thu May 21, 2020 9:33 am

The Indy Pass just got a boost for next season, adding several resorts including Cannon in NH and reworking their pricing.

https://www.indyskipass.com/

$199 for a straight up pass, with 2 days at each mountain, 25% off the third day.
$129 if you already have a season pass at one of the Indy Pass mountains

And then a scaled reimbursement program if you did not use the Indy Pass at least four days, applied to the next season.

I got this pass last season and it was awesome in northern New England. I could hit a bunch of smaller areas easily. It makes me want to go out west too and try some of the smaller ones.

Woodserson

Re: Indy Pass 20/21 updates

Post by Woodserson » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:00 pm

Woodserson wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:33 am
The Indy Pass just got a boost for next season, adding several resorts including Cannon in NH and reworking their pricing.

https://www.indyskipass.com/

$199 for a straight up pass, with 2 days at each mountain, 25% off the third day.
$129 if you already have a season pass at one of the Indy Pass mountains

And then a scaled reimbursement program if you did not use the Indy Pass at least four days, applied to the next season.

I got this pass last season and it was awesome in northern New England. I could hit a bunch of smaller areas easily. It makes me want to go out west too and try some of the smaller ones.
Just bumping this, because:

A I strongly believe in small independent mountains
B. See above

I already got mine. I also got a pass to Whaleback which gave me a bunch of tickets to other mountains. The Whale dropped their season pass rates this year in light of the economic crunch thing going on.

If you have a small independent mountain near you, check out their season pass this year, and the possible benefits you might get at other mountains. I think Bohemia in the UP is $99 this year?

bauerb

Post by bauerb » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:45 am

I remember Whaleback from the 70s and 80's. I never skied there, but I would see it as we traversed the Northeast on the XC racing circuit. I don't know how these places will stay in business with the warm temps. I hope for the best.

Woodserson

Post by Woodserson » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:38 pm

bauerb wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:45 am
I remember Whaleback from the 70s and 80's. I never skied there, but I would see it as we traversed the Northeast on the XC racing circuit. I don't know how these places will stay in business with the warm temps. I hope for the best.
DOH and the cold shower on pre-season stoke.

You are not wrong. Smoke 'em while you got 'em, you know?

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 pm

If you are into the Indy scene, and think you might be interested in the east coast content on NYSkiBlog.com consider entering our drawing to win two Indy Passes:

https://nyskiblog.com/win-an-indy-ski-pass/