This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1930
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
Rodbelan wrote:I thought a Nordic Rocker was some sort of Santa Claus wearing a perfecto (leather jacket)...
Funniest post of the year...!!!!!
Rod, I give you a 10/10 on that one... After all this terribly serious talk about something so unclear and blurry, that NR guy pic is just puuuurfect...!
(Ok, now we can continue to speculate about whether NR really exists or if it's just a manufacturing accident...)
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."