- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:54 pm
- Location: Mont-Tremblant
- Ski style: Intuitive
- Favorite Skis: To hard to choose
- Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska NNN BC
I was a bit all over the place, got kicked around by the hard base hidden under the 5 or 6 inches of snow we got last night.
Blue wax did a great job, climbing was a breeze.
Almost lost an arm here at the end, pole got stuck in a branch.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 2408
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Storetind Carbon
- Favorite boots: Alfa Guard Advance BC; Alpina Alaska BC; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
BTW- really sucky about your E99s Easy-Skin insert breaking out.
I'm afraid it does not surprise me...
The Easy-Skin design offers superb performance but it is clearly not designed for durability...
I am actually surprised we have not had posts from skis breaking at that point...
The FT62 is so much fun! What an amazing ski for downhill skiing with XC boots!!!!!
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1154
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
Howdy partner! We live and learn don’t we? Do yourself a favour and take your hands out of your pole loops on the descent!boby13 wrote: Almost lost an arm here at the end, pole got stuck in a branch.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk