- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1807
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
Fun is free. Love is everything. Ski and fun and snow have nothing to do with money. Remember when fun was fun? When cool was cool? Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living? Is the life you're living worth the price you're paying to live it? Do you love what you do? Would you do it if they didn't pay you?
If you like this forum, just tell your friends and spread the love. Show them how passionate you are. Tell them how peace, love, freedom, respect (and telemark of course) are the most important things. Love is free, unlike most of the people out there...
So go, be passionnate.
PS: That being said, I do accept donations of Karhu, Asnes and Tua skis, wooden skis, and fine (minimum 12 year old) vintage whiskeys...
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."