Get psyched before your own next trip... fire your imagination and expand your horizons while discovering new telemark and backcountry skiing destinations from around the world. Our Trip Report Archive is packed with inspiring and informative words, photos and video, it’s a wonderful resource made possible by the contributions of thousands of enthusiastic members of our community. Come on in and get your stoke on…
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 900
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:07 pm
wow, thanks for posting all the pictures! I'd be living over there by now if I was you, no doubt. it makes you realize how primitive our (northeast) skiing is by comparison. Huge fan of Europe! Switzerland is one of the nicest countries in the world, it's like utopia compared to here IMO.
"All wisdom is to be gained through suffering"
-Will Lange (quoting Inuit chieftan)
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:25 pm
- Location: Maine
- Ski style: Hack
- Favorite Skis: Madshus Epoch, Asnes Vikafjell
- Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska
- Occupation: Not retired , unfortunately
Great trip report. The Alps are always good to me. (Except for that onetime separated shoulder)
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:33 pm
- Location: Wasatch Back
- Ski style: Old man - New school!
- Favorite Skis: Rustler 10
- Favorite boots: Crispi Evo
- Occupation: Retired
Switzerland is great.
Eating-mountain biking-eating on a continuous loop.
You won't starve!
And the classic