SOLD FS: Voile Vector BC Ski 170cm, Voile Hardwire Binding Quiver Killers, Pomoca Skins

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
JB TELE

SOLD FS: Voile Vector BC Ski 170cm, Voile Hardwire Binding Quiver Killers, Pomoca Skins

Post by JB TELE » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:28 pm

SOLD

Voile Vector BC skis, 170 cm with Voile Hardwire Bindings and Pomoca Free 2.0 skins.

These skis have Quiver Killer inserts.
I was using these with my 315mm boot sole length boots and had the heel pieces adjusted as short as possible. They were just barely short enough for the boots. You wouldn't be able to go shorter. With Voile Switchback bindings it wouldn't matter unless you are using a much smaller boot.
If your boots are too short, you could just add an additional quiver killer insert to the ski.

The skins were originally trimmed for voile hypervector skis. They are not an exact fit but they still fit these skis great. The stitching on the tail clip for both skis is coming undone. You could re-sew them, swap to a different type of tail clip, or just run them without tail clips.

I will sell these with bindings for $250 or sell them without bindings for $200. These would also work great with voile switchback bindings. Switchbacks have the same hole pattern and these are ready to go with threaded inserts. I can include the fasteners which work with the voile hardwires or voile switchbacks.

I will not sell these without the skins. Trying to sell skins without skis is near impossible.