Scarpa T2X 29.0

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
BigJohnS

Scarpa T2X 29.0

Post by BigJohnS » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:28 pm

For sale, red Scarpa T2X in 29.0 mondo. They're in good condition but the rubber sole is worn some on the toe. The 3 pin holes are still in good shape though. There are no footbeds with the boots.
I'm looking for $150 but I'm willing to consider reasonable offers. I'm not really interested in dealing with shipping right now so I would like to sell them locally. I'm located in southeast NH but I'm often in northeast MA so we could probably work something out if that's closer and your interested.

BigJohnS

Re: Scarpa T2X 29.0

Post by BigJohnS » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:27 pm

These are still available. If you're located a little farther away somewhere in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or southern Maine I'd be willing to drive a bit to meet somewhere in between. I also often go farther north for skiing. Let me know if you have any questions. The price is flexible.