Fischer Transnordic 66 size 195 with bindings

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
cwild

Fischer Transnordic 66 size 195 with bindings

Post by cwild » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:46 pm

Fischer Transnordic 66 easy skins xtralite.195 cm. Never skied on. Easy skins are not included but Fischer BCX Magnum bindings are already mounted and are included in the price.

I bought these skis in January 2022 for a ski trip in Norway but the warehouse in Germany was hit with a big Covid outbreak and they did not arrive in time for my flight, so I bought a second pair once I arrived in Norway.

The bindings are mounted to fit a pair of Alpina Alaska boots size 40. More specifically, the distance from the front edge of the under toe boot to binding bar to the back of the heel plate is 10.5 inches, exactly the measurement of the boot, also from the front edge of the under toe bar to the back of the heel. If this is not clear, please feel free to ask. I don't know anything about mounting bindings, so it is not clear to me how adjustable the mounting is. Hopefully some of you out there know more.

These skis are currently available for $309.95 at Skatepro, while the bindings are currently $78.95 on sale from the list price of $86.95, also at Skatepro.

I will sell to the best offer. Please email me directly at cwild33@hotmail.com

The skis and bindings are located in Santa Fe New Mexico USA. Local pick up is free. if shipped, buyer pays shipping.