WTS: Crispi Bre, Size 40

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
JB TELE

WTS: Crispi Bre, Size 40

Post by JB TELE » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:57 pm

I bought these last season when my foot measured (left/right) 40.5/40 on a brannock device. They were close to the end, but fit well and I wasn't hitting the end while skiing. I had also tried the 41s but there were much too roomy.
This summer my foot grew/elongated to a (right/left)41/40.5 or about a men's (left/right) 8/7.5. Now my big toe on my left foot is hitting the end and my toes in general are too far up into the taper of the toe box and feel crunched.

These are wider, high volume boots with a secure heel. They are a soft boot, softer in the sole than the Alaskas for example. They are more XC than XCD if that makes sense. Still I skied them on some skinny skis in soft snow and I could manage on a 20 degree slope, you just need to be more balanced.

Only used these on one day trip.

My loss is your gain. Selling for $200 with free shipping to the lower 48. No returns. Paypal preferred
Image.