*bought* NTN Bindings / 27.5 Boots

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Acottrell

*bought* NTN Bindings / 27.5 Boots

Post by Acottrell » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:51 am

Hey all,

Short-notice trip I am heading on to Alaska for some skiing and realized I sold my boots a while back on here with my old account I forgot the login info for. Have my skis still but figured if I was going to drop the money on new boots I'd like to just swap to a NTN setup.

Only catch is I need things to arrive in North Carolina where I am by Thursday of next week, the 18th! I figure I will have to buy either boots or bindings new to meet that timeline but figured it's worth asking.

So, WTB preferably scarpa NTN boots in 27.5 and wanted to see what's out there for bindings someone may want to part with that have not already been listed.

Thanks!
Last edited by Acottrell on Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skisugar

Re: WTB: NTN Bindings / 27.5 Boots

Post by Skisugar » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:30 pm

Wow...you must be doing some clean living....I have got what you are looking for...right here at good ole Sugar Mtn sitting in my closet...

Feel free to reach out...980-722-0918

Cheers,

Tim

Acottrell

Re: WTB: NTN Bindings / 27.5 Boots

Post by Acottrell » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Got everything sorted. Thanks TT.