Sept 2020 Lower Price! Alico Double 75mm Size 41 $100 + Shipping

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
fgd135
Ski style: Yes, sometimes.
Favorite Skis: Most of them
Favorite boots: Boots that fit

Sept 2020 Lower Price! Alico Double 75mm Size 41 $100 + Shipping

Post by fgd135 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:57 am

Size 7.5 mens; 9 wm's double leather telemark/backcountry ski boots for those who still prefer the flex and feel of real full grain leather. An inner lace-up boot liner adds warmth and support; the full grain leather outer boot has internal stiffeners, and a forefoot strap for additional support. Use with 75mm telemark cable or heavy-duty 3-pin binding.
This is a great boot for backcountry skiing with moderate width telemark and backcountry nordic skis, and a very fine boot for hut trips and winter camping. The inner boot can also be used as a hut bootie.
This pair is in almost new condition, used only for a couple of short tours on snow, with no walking on bare ground. The uppers, midsoles, and outsoles are as-new, with no damage of any kind, just normal flexion from light use.
They're too small for me, so my loss is your gain. Size 41 Euro, sold to me as a US 8.5, it is really a 7--7.5 US men or 9 US womens, and is a medium width.
For more info on the boot:
https://en.aventurenordique.com/alico-double.html

$100 USD...The boots are available to pick up in the metro Denver Colorado area. I can ship to US and Canada w/shipping extra. No returns.
alico3.jpg
Alico2.jpg
Alico 1.jpg
"To me, gracefulness on skis should be the end-all of the sport" --Stein Eriksen