SOLD Andrew Shoes Zenith 12.5 US, Alico Ski March 13 wide

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Cannatonic

SOLD Andrew Shoes Zenith 12.5 US, Alico Ski March 13 wide

Post by Cannatonic » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:22 am

*** All sold! Thank you.

Two pairs of new in the box boots. Bought these a couple years ago and they've been in storage for back-up since then. I did apply some natural leather treatment.

Andrew Shoes Zenith size 12.5 US which is 46.5. Turns out I take 47 in Andrew. New price is $350. Will sell for $280 including shipping in US.

Alico Ski March size 13 wide US. **SOLD** These are 12 wide UK size. The only "wide" telemark boots on Earth! $50 shipped in US. I will take $30 off the price of either pair for local pickup (Boston area)
IMG_2186.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2184.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
Last edited by Cannatonic on Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"All wisdom is to be gained through suffering"
-Will Lange (quoting Inuit chieftan)

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Re: NIB Andrew Shoes Zenith 12.5 US, Alico Ski March 13 wide

Post by fisheater » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:23 pm

Canna,
I am trying to get a buddy back on snow, if he fits the Ski March I’ll be back with you soon.

I am curious, were these boots purchased for the same purpose? My guess is the Ski March has a stiffer sole and the Zenith has a higher more supportive upper?

I really like my Alaska BC for kicking around. It is a very effective system, but there is something special about 75 mm Norwegian welted leather boots. I wish they were easier to buy.

Cannatonic

Post by Cannatonic » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:51 pm

The Ski March are very different IMO - much heavier and stiffer all around. More padding inside the lining of the boot.

The Zenith are similar to Crispi Antarctic and Andrew Refugio, only slightly heavier with a little more stiffness & support in the back of the boot around the ankles. And the buckle to lock your heel & instep down. I guess compared to plastic tele boots they're similar, both are good for long-distance tours
"All wisdom is to be gained through suffering"
-Will Lange (quoting Inuit chieftan)

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Post by fisheater » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:05 pm

The Ski March is the right size for my friend. I sent a PM, but it is still in my outbox. PM me your preferred payment arrangement.
Thank you,
Bob

Hasbula

Re: SOLD Andrew Shoes Zenith 12.5 US, Alico Ski March 13 wide

Post by Hasbula » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:33 pm

The prices for a pair of telemark boots are over $ 400, so you offered a pretty good price. Whoever got this pair was lucky enough to have them. I also took a pair this winter to try skiing; you know it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I had a good coach who explained what and how to do it. So this isn't the last time I'm going to do this. I was quite pretentious when choosing a pair of shoes; for me, it matters the comfort and how good it looks. That's why I always pay attention to what I buy; it must be the trendy shoes as it was with my last pair of yeezys.

JarvisVOID

Post by JarvisVOID » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:03 am

What a pity that everything is sold! I am looking for comfortable shoes in which I can walk and which will be comfortable for my feet. Any ideas?

JarvisVOID

Post by JarvisVOID » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:53 pm

I can share my feedback about comfortable shoes. I bought fabric sneakers for the summer-long ago since they're not hot in them. On such sneakers, the mesh prevails so that the shoes breathe. Naturally, it will not be hot in them. But at the very beginning of spring, when it was still cold, I saw information for athletes. I realized I needed tennis shoes because they are very comfortable, high-quality everyday sneakers with an interesting design and good soles. I recommend it for purchase.