any interest in a pair of Merrell Super Comps...time capsules worn 2x since 1991

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
bauerb

any interest in a pair of Merrell Super Comps...time capsules worn 2x since 1991

Post by bauerb » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:39 pm

random thought: I have a pair of Merrell Super Comps that I bought new in 1991. I wore them 2x during the winter of 1992, and they have been in storage since then. they are basically a time capsule. I think they are an 11, which was too big for me. I wonder if anyone here would want them. they are the purple/green buckle ones. they are at my house in VT, so I'd need to dig them out next time I am there. let me know.

bauerb

Re: any interest in a pair of Merrell Super Comps...time capsules worn 2x since 1991

Post by bauerb » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:58 pm

sorry to disappoint everyone, but it turns out that my 75 dad started using these boots about 10 years ago. I had no idea! he actually uses them for his version of backcountry skiing, which is more like tromping through the VT woods on skis. obv not the ideal boot for doing what he's doing, but he likes them, so i don't have them available. sorry about that.