FS: Praxis Protest 187 W/ BF Inserts for 22designs

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
macelluswalrus

FS: Praxis Protest 187 W/ BF Inserts for 22designs

Post by macelluswalrus » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:29 pm

HI Y'all, putting out some feelers and thinning the quiver.
I have a pair of Praxis Protests for sale set up with Binding Freedom inserts that fit the 22 Designs 6 hole mounting patter, I have skied them with the Outlaw NTN Binding and have a heel piece already attached.
Skis are stock, 187 length with the exception of a custom graphic.
Dimensions 139-128-132, Best powder skis I have ever used. They are light, forgiving, and ski great in anything remotely soft. I've even skied Icy moguls on these when I broke my only other pair of skis, and they are surprisingly nimble.

Skis are in great shape, used maybe 30-40 days, there were not many rocks to hit last year in Tahoe, so minimal base damage.
I work as a ski patroller and these used to be my avalanche control skis for deep days, I have since switched to releasable downhill bindings when skiing high avalanche danger terrain.
I am located in South Lake tahoe, Can Ship to Lower 48
I will post pictures soon.
$450 OBO