SOLD: Diamir Fristchi Scout AT Bindings Small

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
syntheticreality

SOLD: Diamir Fristchi Scout AT Bindings Small

Post by syntheticreality » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello TT members,

I have been lurking the forums now for about a year and have decided to list some of my unwanted gear. If eBay or Pinkbike (mountain bike forums) feedback and transaction history would be helpful, please feel free to let me know. For consideration in this listing is my wife's pair of 2016/2017 Diamir Fritschi Scout bindings in size small. These were used once to tour and once in resort before she ended up purchasing new boots and getting a deal on tech bindings for touring. I have the unused 95mm brakes as well as 120mm brakes which will be included. Also included are the original mounting screws. If you'd like any further information or more pictures, please feel free to send a private message with your cell number, and I will text pictures of whatever you need.

Asking $275 shipped in CONUS. Thanks for looking!
IMG_20171209_112731.jpg
Last edited by syntheticreality on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

syntheticreality

Re: Diamir Fristchi Scout AT Bindings Small

Post by syntheticreality » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm

These are sold.