WTB: Boots(28) and Skis (all mountain) and poles (oh my!)

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
trees

WTB: Boots(28) and Skis (all mountain) and poles (oh my!)

Post by trees » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Greetings friends. Gearing back up after a 4 year hiatus... I took a break after becoming a dad to try to make sure my little human didn't accidentally walk off a cliff etc.

I was skiing duckies for several years, alpine prior. Looking to get back into the game and i'm happy to swing either way (NTN or ducks).

Boots should be mondo 28
Bindings to match boot style, looking for more control this time around so maybe AXLs? (was on targas before)
Skis, looking for the fabled 1 quiver ski for my west coast adventures... 105 waist? rockered/cambered/rockered? 5 point sidecut?

Anyways you can see I'm open to whatever you got in the closet, if you have a setup you're looking to unload that happens to fit my feet all the better. Let me know, thanks!

tnevins530

Re: WTB: Boots(28) and Skis (all mountain) and poles (oh my!)

Post by tnevins530 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:09 pm

I have some K2 Shuksan 165cm and Crispi XP's, size 28. The skis are mounted with Black diamond Bindings. Both items are on Ebay as well for more information. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0843.JPG
IMG_0840.JPG

trees

Re: WTB: Boots(28) and Skis (all mountain) and poles (oh my!)

Post by trees » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:55 pm

tnevins530 wrote:I have some K2 Shuksan 165cm and Crispi XP's, size 28. The skis are mounted with Black diamond Bindings. Both items are on Ebay as well for more information. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
hey tnevins530, thanks for the offer. i see them on ebay and i'll keep it in mind. i actually just bought a pair of tx pros from another teletips member and waiting on their delivery. depending on how this season goes i might want to get a pair of duckbills too so i'll keep it in mind, thanks!

still looking for sticks/bindings, now looking for NTN, thanks!