New Pair of Alico Leather Ski-March boots

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
randoskier
Ski style: awkward
Favorite Skis: snow skis
Favorite boots: go-go

New Pair of Alico Leather Ski-March boots

Post by randoskier » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:15 am

I just bought these Alico boots. They are well crafted boots- Amfibio leather, Cambrelle interior, Thinsulate insulation and Vibram 75mm 3-pin NN soles. Brand new, tags still on. Great Italian made boots for XCD and backcountry touring (I bought them to drive my EON's on an upcoming Arctic Norway trip). They are much nicer than the leather Garmont Touring leather boots my wife just bought on-line (those are made in Romania not Italy and it shows). Sadly these boots are a too short for my foot. I am a US 10.5 either normal or wide depending on the maker. These boots are size 9 UK Wide (10 wide US?). To me they do not seem to be that wide but closer to a normal width (the ole Italian thin-last bizness). $45 plus postage (I think a suitable flat-rate box via USPS from my APO to the states is about $16., there is no duty because I am overseas US military, Italy). If anyone is interested and needs pics please let me know. Ciao.

["Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain." -Jack Kerouac]