WTB Madshus Eon

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
tnevins530

WTB Madshus Eon

Post by tnevins530 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:39 am

I am looking to buy a used set of Madshus Eons, Waxless, 195cm. Preferably without bindings.

I see they are pretty cheap online for new ones but thought I would see what is out here before I order a set. Thanks

MikeK

Re: WTB Madshus Eon

Post by MikeK » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:58 am

Might be able to hook you up with those.

My wife still has a pair but I have a pair of S78 for her. I'd like her to try the S78 first though. Are you in a big rush?

tnevins530

Post by tnevins530 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:31 am

No rush Mike. Let me know after she gets to try the 78's. If she doesn't like the 78's no big deal. You may want to keep both. You can never have too many. I'm just seeing whats out there. There are some pretty good prices with free shipping on Ebay for Madshus skis. Thanks

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:08 pm

I don't think we need both, so I'd rather her keep the one she likes better, if it's the Eon, I'll be selling the S78 (which I know I like better).

I know it can be hard to coordinate, but we might be able to do free shipping too... say if we can meet up at BREIA or the like. But I have no problem throwing them in the mail if it doesn't work out and you get itchy to ski them.

I can let these go for $100, and they are very lightly used. I'll keep you posted.

randoskier
Ski style: awkward
Favorite Skis: snow skis
Favorite boots: go-go

Post by randoskier » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:21 am

I just bought two pairs from Sport Conrad in Garmisch, Germany for 99 EUR each (about $110, pre-Trump). They deliver all over the world- I got free shipping to here in Italy. They are 2015-16 models.

tnevins530

Post by tnevins530 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Thanks Guys.

I will check out that website Randoskier.

Mike I will keep you posted.

tnevins530

Post by tnevins530 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Well my NNN BC boots just crapped out. I think I will make EONs my new skinny skis. Let me know if anyone has a used set of waxless EONS. Thanks.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Just to let you know I think I am going to keep the ones we have and sell the S Bounds.