Spring Cleaning Sale… Boots, Bindings, Attire Etc

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
earnyerturn
Ski style: All around
Occupation: Propagator of Stoke for Ski/SB program facilitating the mountain love for folks of all abilities

Spring Cleaning Sale… Boots, Bindings, Attire Etc

Post by earnyerturn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Sooo…
Snow has high water content, starting to smell the pines, Olympians have drinks with umbrellas in them and I need to put money in the bank for some double bladed pleasure. Have a look, prices include shipping to CONUS. Stoke on and get some goods. Technology and I don't get along super well with the photos posting, so fire me a PM and I'll get you set up.

Booters:

BD Factor - Greenies. BRAND NEW in BOX. I've used this model for the previous three seasons, and LOVE THEM. I thought it was time to replace the old ones and scored these off the forum earlier in the season. MONDO 27, BSL 318mm Just a a tad bigger than my previous model. $199

Dynafit GAIA TF-X- Hook a sister up, whether its your lady or actual sister, or maybe your bro's sister, and she'll become your lady. These are in prime condition. Got them at a swap with MINIMAL use on them for my lady, but they are too big I didn't WIN big there. But I am going to cut my losses and use the funding for sustenance when we escape on a yurt trip. I am pretty certain these are a 25/25.5 mondo. The BSL is 292mm. I can grab a measurement in CM of the liner and my lady's foot to get a better sizing idea. $175 (Last I saw new on SAC for $335)

Binders
Marker Griffon - few seasons of love, good condition. White in color with brakes that'll work on 110mm wide skis and smaller - Came from a buddies' skis which he turned into tele. Bindings and hardware. $99

Marker Baron - few seasons of love as well - these came on a pair of Bibby's I got last season, they seem'd legit and I probably put 15 days on them. It's really a solid binding, and would do someone who'd actually use it, quite well. I don't always go into the back country, but when I do, its on broken bindings. Black in color, size small $135

22 Designs - Hammerheads - Black color, size large. These came on a pair of skis I got earlier this season, and are in GREAT condition. I've been holding strong with my old blues so these can share the love. $125

Ride 3X - Snowboard bindings, a few seasons old. White, and medium/large in size. Simple, light, responsive. $50

ATTIRE
Patagonia Light Smoke Flash. Practically new, only worn a handful of times. Red, w/ reinforced elbows and shoulders. Size Large. Substantial pockets for holding all your goods. Its a fairly burly jacket and once upon a time ago was sought after for $300 in stores. Pow skirt, and the only funkiness it has is the drawstring doesn't work. $75

Stoic Bombshell non insulated. I got this jacket a few seasons ago and would say its in good condition, not great, not nearly new, but sound. Its got a patched scuff from a backpacking journey (the hip belt wore through on the hind quarter). Green in color, yellow zippers. Size medium, but its seriously more like a large. The sizing was funky that season. Solid shell, repels water and wind and will keep you classy in all your mainstream or incognito adventures. $50

Skull Candy Transistor hoody - Purchased new two seasons ago, worn a few times. Size large - Black with rasta chest zipper. SUPER warm with more fabric over the torso than the arms. Hooded. Legit layer or stand alone. Has pockets to pipe in your audio and ad tunes to your daily experience. $100 new $45- yours.

Sierra Designs Cookie Monster Fleece. Actually, I have no idea what this thing was called. I got it a few seasons ago, and wore it three times b/c it I couldn't wear it under my uniform at work. Its crazy warm, crazy comfortable and crazy blue. If you've really ever wanted to harness the inner cookie monster, this is totally you! Hooded, has deep pockets and sure to have the ladies or furries get all close with you. How neat is that? Size Large $45.

Rossignol Hoody. Size M (Fits more like a L) Hoody with big black… Rooster on the front. Take it vintage style and show the world you dig skis made in Spain. I have too many hoodies, so this one can ramble on - $20, b/o or free with ski binding, boot, or additional attire purchase.

Flylow ICEMAN DOWN - GREEN, LARGE. Good condition, it needs a little wash, from traveling about, but super warm and waterproof. I dig the jacket, but I'm still rolling strong with my first FL jacket, that preceded the ICEMAN. Can't remember what that was called, but it wasn't down. Anyhow, this one could be yours for a fraction of its fat retail price $125

ETC

2011/2012 Arbor DRAFT Snowboard. 158cm. Green top sheet w/ graphic. Board has brass edges and is quite soft, made for jibbing the heck out of pretty much everything. This board has fairly LOW miles on it. Purchased brand new last season from REI and used sparingly to teach on. It's a pretty legit ride, but my feet demand a wide board. My folly your score. $225

2011/2012 K2 Backup. Black, green, gold, red stripe 167 cm. BRAND NEW. These skis are fairly light and I had intended to use them for a quick touring assault ski. I've been enslaved to my job so that didn't really happen. These were used in an REI photo shoot and have some intentional X's scratched into to the top sheets. Probably so I wouldn't go and try to score on a return. They've never been mounted, skied, only thought about. $150

NRS PILOT KNIFE - Orange handle, blunt tip. This is practically new, I had to have it for an event last fall, but never really used it. I am not super keen on having something like that on my PFD. $25

BCA Stash - Yellow. This is in GREAT condition, got it from a shop going outta business and it is missing a stitch on the shoulder strap. Still functional, and most likely would be able to be warrantied. I have too many backpacks so this one has to go. Paid a little too much, $75

That's the scoop for now. I'm sure I'll find more and will update as I do. Multiple item shipping discount. Thanks for looking and hit me up with any questions.
Cheers