FS: Crispi EVO NTN boots, size 28.5

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
bridog

FS: Crispi EVO NTN boots, size 28.5

Post by bridog » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:37 pm

I've been holding onto these for several years thinking I'd start using them again, but it hasn't been happening, and I'd rather pass along great gear to someone who will use it (hopefully a lot!) more than me.

These are in excellent condition with only a handful of ski days on them. After years of working in the (alpine) ski industry, I paid a bootfitter to set these up for me - surprisingly, he was able to put me into a size smaller than I typically would have skied in alpine gear. That said, after heat-molding the liners (one time), and setting me up with footbeds, I can confidently say these are the most comfortable boots I've ever skied in, including at least 10-15 different high end alpine boots and various tele, XCD, and XC setups. They're incredibly comfortable, warm, and high performance. At this point in my ski life, I'm mostly snowplowing with my little kids while using alpine gear. I had serious thoughts about keeping these NTN boots and jamming them into alpine bindings just because I knew they would be so darn comfy! But I recognize that just wouldn't be smart/safe/etc.

They're quite a few years old, but truly less than 1 actual season of skiing - I would estimate about 10-15 (short) ski days.

Telemarek

Re: FS: Crispi EVO NTN boots, size 28.5

Post by Telemarek » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:38 pm

Hello. I am definitely interested in these boots. Do they have the Tech Toe inserts?

shenvatele

Re: FS: Crispi EVO NTN boots, size 28.5

Post by shenvatele » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:19 pm

Still available?