Cyber Bullies

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
MikeK

Cyber Bullies

Post by MikeK » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 am

OK - so we all know our favorite cyber bully has made his way back over to 'cool' forum to stir up some trouble.

Heck, he's already started a grade school take it back or else showdown and threatened sodomy if his demands were not met. He even opened up by personally attacking some people and their beliefs. Great show, old chap.

Well, in case you missed it (you know the squirrel can get distracted from time to time) he even brought yours truly back up in regards to being a slobbering mental-defective but thought better of it and edited his post.

I don't really need that shit show, so I'll ignore him, and well, I have Ron to help keep me on the straight and narrow.

But in an attempt to help me understand reality, why do we allow this behavior? And I don't mean Dostie or anyone else; I mean as a species?

Is it because it is sometimes humorous when we aren't the object of attack? Does it make us feel better about ourselves in some way?

If so, where do we draw the line? When is just fooling around and when is it serious hate mongering?

I wish the answers were more clear. I wish people were more accepting of each others ideals and less prone to taking whatever side supports their instantaneous desire.

So in that sense I'm going to eat my own words, and just make peace with it. It is what it is:

[video][/video]