The Ski Lite / XCD thread

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
connyro
needs to take stock of his life

Re: The Ski Lite / XCD thread

Post by connyro » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Photoshop ? :lol: :lol: How many times can this chud be wrong and not get bounced outta here , LJ? Mostly I am using Picasa3.9 on Linux boxes running in emulation (wine)..Photshop ? Get the fk out! Have not even started that up in over 15 years! Who needs it ? Windows and Apple are for..LOSERS! Sometimes I fire up The Gimp too..and maybe even gthumb --great little app for quick and dirty.. :D
Sometimes filters are just for fun..But a lot of the time they actually improve the overall image quality for various reasons..If you are too dull to enjoy a little abstract or surrealistic art, not my problem.

Pure gold! Abstract surrealistic art. Isnt that overly redundant? Do you even know what surrealism is? All you do is put pre-set filters on old photos. And a poster frame around them. Great job Picasso!

This is a gem too:
Windows and Apple are for..LOSERS!
You know MacOS X and freeBSD, share a ton of code right? That's a Linux kernel in case you don't know.

Dongshow

Post by Dongshow » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Uh, I think he was using photoshop in the generic sense, like image editing software. You know how people use the terms kleenex, jello, etc... It's amazing how clueless you are. Your response trying to demonstrate your tech savvy just makes you look like more of a clueless dork.

Meant for Ravinglunacy.

connyro

Post by connyro » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:40 pm

MikeK wrote:Dudes... c'mon. There isn't a joke or cheap shot that hasn't been made about Ron's photo threads.

How's about you start your own and let him have his? Seems fair, eh? You guys are beating a dead horse. We all get it. Let Ronny have his little sandbox to play in and you guys can move to the next one. If he comes and pisses in yours, then let him have it...
This is an unmoderated forum right? Based on raventeles behavior I was just assuming we could ALL smear shit on the walls.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:45 pm

connyro wrote: Lookout seems pretty gnarly. 1100 foot vert and a whopping 10% expert terrain. Wow. No wonder depraventele is such an expert.
Back to the google again eh ?
Not to worry , I know all the stuff over 30 degrees inbounds..And all really fun SC areas .. but there's not a lot of long long inbounds runs exceeding 30 degrees..Who gives a fk ? When it's nice,we generally go to Area 51 , a fave of real skiers who can CARVE through the tight lodgepole and fir! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would suggest that you get a one-way pass and go up the Basin ..Right around where the slide was
a few weeks back..as a service to ski culture.. :lol: :lol:
BTW, who uses presets ? Except in the most general sense .. You are quite tech-challenged..
And what kinda dork equates abstract with surreal? :lol:
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

1EyedJack
Ski style: On my butt

Post by 1EyedJack » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:46 pm

To borrow a few words from the bombastic poster, "How many times can this chud [Ronny] be wrong and not get bounced outta here , LJ?"

By the way, the skiing around here (southern Cascades) is horrible. Down to ice and rocks :cry:
Before you start in on me, Ronny, I phrased is as "the skiing", not "my skiing". My skiing is worthy of a gold medal....well, maybe a silver or bronze....
"everybody's a genius" - albert einstein

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:47 pm

You can do whatever you want - I'm just suggesting that you might add something cool or interesting instead of the same old tired Ron fights.

Trust me guy - I've been there. I still go there. They are not my proudest moments. I'm just trying to help you turn something entirely negative into something positive. It's a struggle that we all face everyday in real life, not just on a forum.

connyro

Post by connyro » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Raventele wrote: And what kinda dork equates abstract with surreal? :lol:
You!
Raventele wrote:If you are too dull to enjoy a little abstract or surrealistic art, not my problem.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:56 pm

And I suggest you even post 1 genuine XCD pic "Mikie" ..
And 90% of what Teleman and I have been working on these last several moths IS NEW..
So git a fkin clue! and git the fk outta my thread with your lies!

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:00 pm

connyro wrote:
Raventele wrote: And what kinda dork equates abstract with surreal? :lol:
You!
Raventele wrote:If you are too dull to enjoy a little abstract or surrealistic art, not my problem.
?? Not familiar at all with Logic per se I see..The "or" is inclusive but that just takes care of categories that may lap ..Can be one exclusively but it might be both in the areas of melding.. A pic might be of service ..Google Venn Diagrams..Now run along and study a modicum of Set Theory..Not toooo much..baby steps for you Conbro

connyro

Post by connyro » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Raventele wrote: Not familiar at all with Logic per se I see..The "or" is inclusive but that just takes care of categories that may lap ..Can be one exclusively but it might be both in the areas of melding.. A pic might be of service ..Google Venn Diagrams..Now run along and study a modicum of Set Theory..Not toooo much..baby steps for you Conbro
Hilarious. This clown is preaching logic. Does anyone else see the irony? He cant even carry a coherent conversation but he lectures about logic. This place is really quite entertaining. I think I'll stick around here for a while.