RavenTele / Ron

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
MikeK

Re: RavenTele / Ron

Post by MikeK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:12 am

While we are at, let's make it fair. Does anyone want to vote to have me banned as well? I'm not a very popular guy, and I don't try to be - so have at it.

Ron you know damn well why I was banned at EYT and I had two accounts, which oddly enough, never once posted at the same time in sockpuppet fashion. I was quite honest why I created the other one. I even asked Dostie to ban them both because I didn't want to be part of his forum. Everyone called me a martyr... nahh... I just didn't want to be a part of that club. They can call me anything they want, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

And for the record, I've never whined to have you banned. I probably should have, but I didn't think it would work, so I never did. I tried to respect Johnny's vision for this forum - sometimes I think you need to keep that in mind too and not think of your own selfish impulses.

I'm not sure why you were cool for like half a day and then you went for this. Why not offer an explanation as to why you are so mellow on Tele East instead of supporting evidence of how paranoid you are that everyone is out to get you?

Teleman

Post by Teleman » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:32 am

Ron was a great host out in North Idaho....Many use different ways to achieve humor and Ron has his way....Some others also do about the same thing....My advise is to get back to skiing and writing about it....Do the techno things....Like my lace up leather boots are way good on the feet...wicked comfortable....and there is no plastic thing made that can compare to it....When I write stuff like that people SHOULD take a shot but not demolition derby....If people become personal I just glaze over and move on.....Ron loves the verbal combat as do many of you prolific writers.....Seems LJ has put down a marker....Best to respect it....Back to the ARC....TM

Dongshow

Post by Dongshow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:06 am

Oh the drama!!

I could not care less if Ron is banned and in fact would voice support for his staying. He obviously has delusions given the content of the last post in this thread. He rails against all the things he sees wrong with other posters "attacking" him and yet he is guilty of all the same, sometimes willfully ignoring the content of other poster's comment to further HIS agenda.

He does add colour and I think he should stay.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:32 am

connyro wrote:
Raventele wrote:Very well, a few words on bannings/ witch hunts:
If you read carefully over the XCD thread -- what's been posted there the last few days -- you will easily see that various parties were very willing and active participants in the shitshow..But no matter, as an expert in this matter , I can assure you that that the gods generally call for a sacrifice ..It 's not participating per se in a shitshow that will get one banned ; it's not being a member of the club doing the gangbang that is ever really at issue -- being in the group that REALLY is responsible for kicking the disaster off carries no weight in terms of the perception of responsibility AT ALL..It's being the person who refuses to give in and acquiesce that will get ya bounced..It's all about appearances..If 10 people goad you into pointing out their absolute inanities, then you are de facto the guilty party ..You must be ; it's 10 to 1 and all logic ( trust me I know at lot about that subject on a purely abstract level) becomes irrelevant..You MUST be the problem otherwise why would so many be irresistibly drawn into the "debate" with you ?.. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Which of all the parties involved in trashing the XCD thread would have continued on as he/she did had they HONESTLY had the superior respect and concern for either the thread or the forum that they now profess ?
That's right, not a damned one. And their wading in with holy opinions on a possibly banning is the apex of hypocricy!
I know my own weaknesses quite well --the chief being that if you wish to play snark with me, I am irresistibly more than happy to respond in kind..But you won't catch me whining to the forum owners or mods about such silly shit -partially because I am only serious about 25% of the time in any of those snark fest "debates" anywas..
And Johnny I would not worry too much about those who (say they) left the forum "because " of me (or anyone else).. They are just old Ttips hacks who now call this the "loser Forum" and you a "crackhead/methhead" from the safe haven of EYT..About all they were ever going to contribute was info on a leg cramp or the best 5-start hotel in the "BC" anyways.. :lol: :lol:
And BTW Mike , you have been banned multiple times under "Mike" and god only knows how many times under another handle..Maybe ya might want to step down from the pulpit ? :lol:
Great to see ya "jeff" ..this is your first, and no doubt last, "contribution"..Nothing like a good ol' lynchin' to bring out the best citizens!
Jesus people, lose the highschool mentality!

Holy hell dude. So now you are a martyr. Your main problem is that you horribly underestimate the intelligence of the people that you fling your shit at: you are not really any smarter than the rest of us so just relax and have a decent discussion for christ's sake. This is not supposed to be a battle. Come here and relax. Not everyone is out to get you.
Your problem is you take things personally..Do you think I care that you think OSX is a Linux Kernel ? :lol: Go back and read it .You told me I was clueless technically and then followed it up with that assertion !!!!..Whatever I am or am not , I find it irresistible fun to point out such a terrible irony, such a silly mistake..That having been said, if you should need any help re Linux, please feel free to PM me. :D
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

connyro
needs to take stock of his life

Post by connyro » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:43 am

Get a grip. Nobody comes to this forum to deal with your BS. Why do we all need to follow your rules? Why can't you just have a conversation? This type of forum is about enjoyment and you ruin it for everyone except yourself. Quit being so selfish. You are acting like a cornered animal. Just give it up and behave like a f**king human.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:53 am

MikeK wrote:While we are at, let's make it fair. Does anyone want to vote to have me banned as well? I'm not a very popular guy, and I don't try to be - so have at it.

Ron you know damn well why I was banned at EYT and I had two accounts, which oddly enough, never once posted at the same time in sockpuppet fashion. I was quite honest why I created the other one. I even asked Dostie to ban them both because I didn't want to be part of his forum. Everyone called me a martyr... nahh... I just didn't want to be a part of that club. They can call me anything they want, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

And for the record, I've never whined to have you banned. I probably should have, but I didn't think it would work, so I never did. I tried to respect Johnny's vision for this forum - sometimes I think you need to keep that in mind too and not think of your own selfish impulses.

I'm not sure why you were cool for like half a day and then you went for this. Why not offer an explanation as to why you are so mellow on Tele East instead of supporting evidence of how paranoid you are that everyone is out to get you?
I vote to ban everyone BUT Mike ! The forum would just continue on ..deep discussions ..each poster with the same exact writing style! :lol: :lol:
Seriously Mike, yes, old Ttips hacks have wandered in and out calling for the banning off myself, and probably you. :lol: Same old MO from the old days..Threaten doom for the forum if there's tolerance of the unorthodox..What's new ? Their vision being ? Right, Geezer Glide --and no I am not a senior, but damn, one sweet day within 10 years, give or take, those sweet senior discounts are going to be mine!!!!!! :D :D :D
Re Teast, it's the single forum where over the years we (Teleman and myself and the KTB) have been able to peacefully keep an XCD thread going . No Crybars, no one claiming pix taken a week ago are 100 years old (as you did in the XCD thread 2 days ago (nice meme copy btw and what you and "others" did there recently speak volumes about your REAL vision for the forum.) No one bitching much about resolution or effects or or..Sure a Grant will wander in and claim to be sick of XCD pix and then come back at a later date and ask for pix with less effects, but overall it's a save place to showcase the work..I also share pix that we take out here in another thread there, scenery all year but mostly ski and mountain pix.as far as humor, snark, and debate go, well the place is just dead , because 0 tolerance for snark has thrown it ALL out..Biff is a really decent guy as are many others over there --not to say there are no obvious assholes ; there are a few, easily ignored..
Paranoid ? :lol: Well if "everyone" is out to get ya, someone probably will! :lol: :lol:
BTW bro, we liked your old cloak better. :lol:

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:57 am

connyro wrote:Get a grip. Nobody comes to this forum to deal with your BS. Why do we all need to follow your rules? Why can't you just have a conversation? This type of forum is about enjoyment and you ruin it for everyone except yourself. Quit being so selfish. You are acting like a cornered animal. Just give it up and behave like a f**king human.
So you want to be able to call me clueless technically because I don't "know" that OSX is a "Linux Kernel" and I am to not respond to that insanely silly , patently wrong claim ? :lol: :lol:
That makes ME the trouble maker ? I'll say no more ..Now you can stop goading.

connyro

Post by connyro » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:58 am

So in other words, you behave like a human on teast because nobody messes with you, huh? So as long as everyone bows down to your greatness and stays silent, everything is good, right? I'll say it again pal: you are no smarter than the rest of us. Can I change my vote to ban the piss out of this lunatic? He's toxic.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06 am

OK - I think he's seriously lost his fucking mind. I have no clue what he's talking about anymore - it's all accusations of sock puppetry and references that I can't even understand.

He won't let it go. Show him the door.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:09 am

^^You don't like me because you will get very very little past me, Con-nie
Why don't you just stop trolling then?
I put a disclaimer on my vid RE carving..It was in bold..You joined the forum and your VERY first posts were snarky comments regarding a lack of carving skills in the vid..First posts , first day MR. new esteemed member..That I submit to Johnny is TRANSPARENT TROLLING.. :D
Either you read VERY VERY poorly, or you simply joined the forum to troll.. :lol: