RavenTele / Ron

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Dongshow

Re: RavenTele / Ron

Post by Dongshow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 pm

The conditions at Bluewood are quite nice right now actually. It's sunny and warm and the snow is getting soft, today was quite nice. The base isn't that much less than Lookout, the coverage is good. Maybe on return from your road trip we can hook up!

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:58 pm

No..we can hookup before..why not ?
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:08 pm

Dongshow wrote:The conditions at Bluewood are quite nice right now actually. It's sunny and warm and the snow is getting soft, today was quite nice In My Colorado Cubicle!. The base isn't that much less than Lookout, the coverage is good. Maybe on return from your road trip we can hook up!
No doubt! Give it up foo! get the fk out ..You are not going to ski with anyone! the winter will pass and you will ski with NO ONE ! STFU! or come sleep on my couch..

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:15 pm

LISTEN DongBLOW, you just come up here, stay on our couch and I'll buy your fkin lift ticket , mmmkay ? That's what I thought!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Climbhoser, you need to grow the fkin hell up! Christ, FHW deserves FAR more respect, at least he does not try and hide like a shivering little beatch behind a cloak!! Go try and bitch slap FHW in a different forum.. good luck to you both!
Last edited by Raventele on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Climbhoser, you are Mike et al..Just as FHW said..He may be despised by the herd, generally, but he's not stupid..I do not fully know your motivation for trashing the XCD thread, but it seems a bit out of character for you my old friend..You have kicked of the very thing you professed to have despised over the years : the herd panic..The rage of the mean girls..Your goading went to far, and you knew I would not stop ; self control in a snarkfest is not my forte.."OSX is a a linux Kernel" ..god , what a transparent troll! Delicious!
I go now to self-imposed exile..Enjoy the silence with your bland soup. :lol:
Ad valetudinem amici !!!!!
Last edited by Raventele on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nick D

Post by Nick D » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:43 am

This is getting really dire. I vote to nuke Ron.

Nick D

Post by Nick D » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:26 am

As an addendum, I would mention that since 1997 or so I have surfed and posted on telemark web sites. Telemarque.com was the first and when that imploded Mitch's site stepped into the breach. Occasionally, spats would occur at the end of the original Telemarktips, and certain characters would usually be involved. On this site one option is to ignore the obnoxious buggers, but on the other hand there is a desire to "slow down and view the wreckage". I applaud Johnny's hand's off policy, but the corollary of that is you get a lot of people turned off because of the obnoxious vibe. Despite living in the West I still visit Telemarkeast and am amazed at how courteous people are there. Is it a New England thing? :) So I guess my point is, should Johnny carry on with a laissez faire policy or he be more hands on like Craig. Not my call.

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:07 am

I'll also add that threads like this are exactly what killed T-TIPS1 for me and most others.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:34 am

Climbhoser, you are Mike et al..Just as FHW said..He may be despised by the herd, generally, but he's not stupid..I do not fully know your motivation for trashing the XCD thread, but it seems a bit out of character for you my old friend..You have kicked of the very thing you professed to have despised over the years : the herd panic , the rage of the mean girls..Your goading went to far, and you knew I would not stop ; self-control in a snarkfest is not my forte.."OSX is a linux Kernel" ..God , what a transparent troll! Delicious!
I go now to self-imposed exile..Enjoy the silence with your bland soup. :lol:
Ad valetudinem amici !!!
Last edited by Raventele on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johnny
Site Admin
Ski style: Dancing with God with leathers / Racing against the machine with plastics
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, XCD Comps, Objectives and S98s
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska XP, Alfa Guards, Scarpa TX Comp

Post by Johnny » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:44 am

I'll also add that threads like this are exactly what killed T-TIPS1 for me and most others.
Exactly. It would be sad doing the same mistake twice. That's why I'm asking for your advice.
I'm no wise man, I don't have a perfect solution. I just want the best for this forum, for the benefit of everyone. Thank you for your input...

Would any of you be interested in getting involved in managing/moderating the forum?
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."