RavenTele / Ron

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Dongshow

Re: RavenTele / Ron

Post by Dongshow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:17 am

Ron, accusing others of reading poorly or transparent trolling is laughable. You do that all the time and have attacked others when you feel threatened by one poster. You attacked me and my post in the XCD thread and I wasn't even addressing you.

It's okay that you aren't the best skier, if someone gives you advice you might listen and/or say thank you or say nothing. Part of being a decent human being is knowing our weaknesses as well as our strengths.

As much as you say it's not personal, it's clear that it is or you wouldn't invest so much time in your campaigns to discredit people while at the same time missing relevant info in other's posts that contradict your rebuttals.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:21 am

Johnny - I give you permission to show Ron all the IP addresses associated with this screen name, and then any other names that use those same addresses.

I never, ever, ever have or tried to troll you, you moron! It's so sad that you can't recognize a genuine person on the internet when one arises. It's sad for everyone. It's sad for the internet. It's sad that a few assholes needed to ruin it for those who want to be genuine and honest.

I've admitted when I've be upset with you, and I've tried to help turn your negative ranting into the small bit of positive info that I could decipher from it. I tried to show you honesty and compassion, but you piss on it every time. I've tried to make light jokes and humor with you, but you push it over the edge every time. I've tried to have serious conversations with you but you go apeshit and have temper tantrums. You've given me glimmers of being a decent human being, but then you turn it to shit. I've dealt with degenerates, drug addicts and mental illness all my life - and I know when to cut it out. You're on your own buddy. Good luck.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:30 am

Dong, you are still trolling..Con-nie joined the show to make snarky comments on a topic in a post that had a disclaimer on exactly the subject he wanted to troll..Cliches about hip angulation and boot pressure..like you can see the exact cuff pressure! :lol: :lol: Risibility beyond measure..
You want to impress and back it up ? Go ahead, decode the vid and we'll look at it in frames..Don't bother , I already have. Save yourself another ridicule. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You might as well call me an idiot for not knowing that OSX is NOT a linux Kernel..Care to comment on that too?
Look: if y'all wanna troll, get beyond the cliche' level or you will continue to stumble all over yourselves..
I am far more interested in discussion Re whether the idea that Tele was riding 2 skis as a single ski which could be adjusted achieving a "variable sidecut" was valid than yammering with fools about OSX..
This is what Johnny is sick of: your silly goading and my responses..
Last edited by Raventele on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:32 am

Mike ..Proxy Service, ever heard of it ?..please stop...If you do need some help with Free Proxy, just let me know though.. :lol: :roll:
Yea, just to illustrate Mike's ethereal path, the path of the chosen, we could cut and paste a few of of your episodes over at Geezer Glide and back east .. Some extended blow-outs with good old FHW should do.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Counsellor Mike, as it were..Right!
Dude, I have grown weary of moronic convos.
Johnny can ban me ; it's his site..He's a decent guy.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:51 am

Well... well... it seems as though I am the whole problem.

I'll go Ron, and everything will magically return to as it was before.

It's so sad but only the people who are posting other than me know the truth, and they are shaking their heads right now at how silly you are being. You had a chance to make it right, but you blew it.

And FWIW I'll freely post anyone of my 'blow outs' with FHW anytime. It's not my proudest shit, but I hate bullies, and I refuse to be stomped on by one. I've never backed down to anyone in my whole life, and it sure as shit won't be to you or him.

You can go back you your NNN hating, and EYT ranting, and all the other stuff that you love to do and Johnny let you get away with. Like I say, I'm not normally as tolerant as he is. If it 'twas my forum, you would have been the first to go.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:56 am

^^Image
This is what Johnny is sick of: your silly goading and my responses..
NNN hating ? Had a great time on NNN in Canmore early Nov..guess you missed that TR ? :lol: lotsa great pix!
Last edited by Raventele on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teledance

Post by teledance » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Bluebird groomer day, better get up before the weekend.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Yesterday was awesome sun too! W/e will be another shitshow of parents and kids tumbin' off the lifts..Some good sugar after 10 yesterday..montana side a disaster at the bottom! I assume you were on silver yesterday..or soaking that back! :lol: Some snow coming Satuday through Monday..Sad winter but gettin' a lot of turns..
BTW Teledance, sportsdriven wants to hookup and ski with some locals ..says he took some lessons last year but just ain't getting where he wants..He skis 49 most the time but would like to make it up to lookout too..Maybe we can meet up with him some Friday ? Being that I have about as many bad habits as good, your participation could be a really good thing.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teleman

Post by Teleman » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:03 pm

This thread has run it's course....LJ is gonna do what he wants which could be nothing....Things have calmed down on the other areas so let this go...Talk by each other...don't engage except for Tele talk....TD has said the same in a different kind of way.....Places like these need all kinds of thinking and all kinds of ideas....so let the fun begin....again...TM

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Come on Ron. LJ asked for our input. We gave it. I was blunt and to the point. No coddling and no bashing. Just pointing out facts.

You didn't ask for it but my advice would be to try to find a middle ground. Your online persona seems to either be one of being helpful to others and intensely passionate about the sport/lifestyle or one of being a complete nut job.