RavenTele / Ron

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
1EyedJack
Ski style: On my butt

Re: RavenTele / Ron

Post by 1EyedJack » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Raventele wrote:This just in folks! Our good friend Dongshow has now admitted to me in private that, well, no he does not live down in Pomery and ski Bluewood (as I knew) but he does in fact live in WENATCHEE and he's none other than our old forum friend AARON WRIGHT of Ttips and EYT fame!
Welcome to the forum Aaron!
ron, you morphed this forum into a shitshow before "dongshow" signed up.

fwiw: I am what i am, just to relieve your alleged paranoia.
btw, good detective work *-)
"everybody's a genius" - albert einstein

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:12 pm

Dude, you have been here 8 months..and the vast number of your posts are directed at either trashing the XCD thread or me..I hardly think you are a candidate for being a mod or a shining example of impartiality..Get over it ; bury your hatchets..I know it sucks where you ski right now, but hey, it's snowing over here even on the deck, and I would happily show you around! :lol:
BTW, my dear friend Dong/Aaron says anyone who wants to ban me is retarded..
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

HereToHelp

Post by HereToHelp » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:20 pm

Raventele wrote:The pic continued to be used..your whine was ignored..Whats' that tell ya, bro ??
What part of JL's reply "Sorry dude. You're right, it's not cool. No bad intention here." is your brilliant mind failing to comprehend?

Yup, your "special" alright. :roll:

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:21 pm

^^ Irony comprehension much? The pic was never pulled..I comprehend that old friend.. :lol: :lol:
now be nice Heretowhine!

HereToHelp

Post by HereToHelp » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Raventele wrote:^^ Irony comprehension much?
Go back, read through this thread, see how much support you have here and then tell me all about irony.

I know elementary school kids with more self-awareness than you...

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:54 pm

Subject change much, HeretoWhine? The pic remained ..our fearless leader ignored your bitchin' !
I don't count numbers much .. I'll just go with Aaron/Dongshow on this i.e. anyone who wants me banned is retarded! :lol:

Dongshow

Post by Dongshow » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:08 pm

Everything I said in the pm was true Ron, but Jesus, can't you be a bit more humble and self aware? Just because I successfully trolled you doesn't mean that anything these folks are complaining about is without basis.

I still don't care if you are banned and I would vote that you aren't banned.

HereToHelp

Post by HereToHelp » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Raventele wrote:our fearless leader ignored your bitchin' !
Don't you get it? Our fearless leader STARTED THIS THREAD!
How's that for irony, genius? You really are totally incapable of introspection.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:24 pm

^^Whining does have an effect.. :lol: :lol: so what? How does that change the fact that your whing about the pic went ignored? Not..does it change the fact that the only thing you have really ever done in this forum is to try and trash the XCD thread or attack me? No..Dong you and I both know I never believed 9/10 of your troll..especially not the Pomeroy parts..the rest remains to be seen.
I certainly do agree with you re HeretoWhines mental capacity for sure, Dong!
It's really nice that you vote for me not to be banned , Dong ! Considering YOUR part in the mess , how could you vote otherwise ?
Last edited by Raventele on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HereToHelp

Post by HereToHelp » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Raventele wrote:^^Whining does have an effect.. :lol: :lol: so what? How does that change the fact that your whing about the pic went ignored? Not..does it change the fact that the only thing you have really ever done in this forum is to try and trash the XCD thread or attack me? No..Dong you and I both know I never believed 9/10 of your troll..especially not the Pomeroy parts..the rest remains to be seen.
I certainly do agree with you re HeretoWhines mental capacity for sure!
OK, one more time, and I'll type really s-l-o-w so you can try to keep up, genius.

Don't you get it? Our fearless leader STARTED THIS THREAD!

Try to comprehend that. This thread is not about me, not about my lack of posts, not about pictures that were posted... no matter how much you try to deflect it away from yourself. This thread was started by our fearless leader out of utter frustration in trying to deal with you. Nothing is going to change that, no matter how how much you cry while kicking the slats out of your cradle.