This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 800
- Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:46 pm
It's the 30th Midwest Telefest at Porcupine Mountains Feb 7-9! Come to the UP for biggest and best telefest in the midwest. There's plenty of snow so far this season and let's hope conditions are as epic as the've been in past years. https://www.facebook.com/Midwest-Telefest-187042302644/
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 pm
- Location: Oakland County, MI
- Occupation: Construction Manager
I hope to attend, but as usual my current project is behind schedule. I will play it by ear, but I could use a couple of days off and some UP skiing.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Asnes Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Intermediate skier on good days.
FISH: THIS IS YOUR SKI BRAIN TALKING, YOU MUST GO TO THIS. MEET THE U.P. TRIBE, SKI, RECONNECT.
YOU HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE (CUE WARREN MILLER VOICE HERE)