-Will Lange (quoting Inuit chieftan)
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:07 pm
- Location: Grenoble
- Ski style: Cross Country Downhill - Mainly downhill
- Favorite Skis: Dynafit 84, FT62
- Favorite boots: Scott Excursion, Alaska NNNBC
- Occupation: Trying to find new fun spot in my backyard.
Yes you are right !
But some time, in technical terrain, it's a question of safety.
I'm using both (excursion on a wide ski and Alaska on FT65 ski) I agree that beiing abble to ski well the Alaska/FT62 combinaison in hard conditions give me more satisfaction. But Excursion give me more safety.
I think, in fact, this is always a question skier level... When you see "telehiro" on youtube you can agree that soft gear can fit to almost any type of ski adventure.