Anyone heard from Telemarkdown lately?

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
phoenix
Ski style: My own
Favorite Skis: Varies,I've had many favorites
Favorite boots: Excursions, T1's

Anyone heard from Telemarkdown lately?

Post by phoenix » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Tried to leave a voicemail the other day, but the mailbox was full. Sent a contact email then, but haven't heard anything. Had the same results last season. Maybe I'm missing something? Hope the fey bros. are doing OK; and I'm trying to get a weight spec on the Hart One's before I spring for a pair.

phoenix

Re: Anyone heard from Telemarkdown lately?

Post by phoenix » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:26 am

Question answered...mostly. Martin got back to me yesterday; he wasn't able to find a weight spec on these anywhere either, though.

Woodserson
Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours

Post by Woodserson » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:30 am

I live relatively close by to the NH site. Do you want me to go over with my little electronic scale and get a reading? The thing only really goes up to 2kgs... so if 1 ski is more than that it's not going to be accurate. My time is a little limited this week as you can imagine with Christmas and my work schedule, but I should be able to do it maybe the 31st? I could use a visit, dig around their used bucket or something.

Let me know

phoenix

Post by phoenix » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:46 pm

If it's really no trouble for you, then sure, it would be really helpful. I'm pretty sure one ski will be less than 2.2KG. If it's more than that, they're probably heavier than I'd like. Thank you Woodsperson, and I hope your holidays are a joy.

Woodserson
Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours

Post by Woodserson » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:29 pm

phoenix wrote:If it's really no trouble for you, then sure, it would be really helpful. I'm pretty sure one ski will be less than 2.2KG. If it's more than that, they're probably heavier than I'd like. Thank you Woodsperson, and I hope your holidays are a joy.
I have not forgotten about you but I am having a tough time getting in touch with them too and I don't want to drive down there and find that no one's in the shop or the ski isn't there

(I call but mailbox full...)

Gladeskier
Ski style: All Mountain
Favorite Skis: Bishop Chedi
Favorite boots: TX Pro

Post by Gladeskier » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 am

phoenix wrote:Tried to leave a voicemail the other day, but the mailbox was full. Sent a contact email then, but haven't heard anything. Had the same results last season. Maybe I'm missing something? Hope the fey bros. are doing OK; and I'm trying to get a weight spec on the Hart One's before I spring for a pair.
I think they pulled way back on the online thing. I’m pretty sure it is the Wilderness sports shop in Dillon, CO. Look em up and they may make you a deal on something. Or make you wait until April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phoenix

Post by phoenix » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:32 am

Thank you for trying, Woodsperson. Like I said earlier, please don't go out of your way for it, I really appreciate your effort already.

When I emailed them, I got a response a few days later... don't know how active they are these days.