Sbounds...leathers

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
phoenix
Ski style: My own
Favorite Skis: Varies,I've had many favorites
Favorite boots: Excursions, T1's

Re: Sbounds...leathers

Post by phoenix » Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 am

GT, Jay's still got coverage on a couple few trails, if you want it. Probably can see it from out your way, maybe?

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Thu May 02, 2024 3:21 pm

Can when I travel! South-west-east When it gets warm will head over to Stowe and get a few on Nosedive or if Sunrise has some decent patches see what is. Boys will want a lot but me just some decent long speedy arcs. Feel the Double camber giving me an easy fast ride. Will see if I can get of Teleking and Telekid doing what they do. TM

Telerock
Ski style: Leather and wool-three pin
Favorite Skis: S-bounds; E-99s, razors
Favorite boots: Asolo extreme

Post by Telerock » Sat May 04, 2024 6:57 pm

I am ready to nosedive or haystack when you-all are. Back in the great black fly swarms now. Attched photo of spring steak dinner in the woods. Rebounds are they?
2E37FF7A-722F-45FB-8E4C-F82BE55FAA82.jpeg

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Sun May 05, 2024 11:50 am

Rebounds that are now down stairs with metal edges hanging out and tips half the size they used to be. Good to hear from you Rock! Need a warm sunny day and we all meat up. Telekid can get away on weekends but is at work during the week. Black flies are out here but not biting yet. TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Mon May 06, 2024 7:41 am

Rebounds and steak! Headed up to Teleknob and ripped branches and looked at scat. Pretty quiet up there but when you come over here will check out the new Beaver activity. Man have they been busy on the rim of Dead Moose Pond. (Wetlands) Both cars are presently hurting so will have to do something about that. Getting slower Rock! TM

Telerock
Ski style: Leather and wool-three pin
Favorite Skis: S-bounds; E-99s, razors
Favorite boots: Asolo extreme

Post by Telerock » Mon May 06, 2024 6:51 pm

I have no fixed plans until late July. So maybe you-all discuss during Thursday shoes and suggest a day.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Thu May 09, 2024 9:36 am

If I remember! Have to get some decent tape and some clear plastic for the Wrangler since i Smashed it with the bucket on the tractor. Bummer! Telekid didn't even want to drive the thing. Oh well! Other jeep with 21000 miles on it is out of commission so have to deal with that too. Hanging up by Dead Moose Pond is good for the soul and my soul needs help. Oh well times two! TM