Some surreal inversion ski photos.

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Harris

Some surreal inversion ski photos.

Post by Harris » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:53 pm

Despite being unusually overcast free, the fog layer returned today, and these pics don't do it justice.
IMG_1068.jpg
IMG_1056.jpg

Jesse

Re: Some surreal inversion ski photos.

Post by Jesse » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:35 am

Wow, those are some great pictures. I never seem to do a good job of capturing images of cool things like cloud formations or sunrise/sunsets, my pictures always turn out crappy, those are really good.

Harris

Post by Harris » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:32 am

Jesse wrote:Wow, those are some great pictures. I never seem to do a good job of capturing images of cool things like cloud formations or sunrise/sunsets, my pictures always turn out crappy, those are really good.
Thanks, but the picture really took itself. In fact I kinda scrambled to get the phone out to take them. And the pictures really don't show it nearly as spectacularly as it was. When I saw it it was like "holy crap, wow!'

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Post by fisheater » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:53 pm

I must have been a magnificent sight. We go to ski, but what we behold in the mountains, hills, woods, and forests, those things along with the turns keep calling us back.
I remember seeing photos of Alpental 30 years ago, I still like steep, cool home resort.