This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:56 pm
I bought that Toko Universal cold in bulk from Tognar, I've bought other tools etc from them, actually sitting here putting all my ski wax stuff in a cheap craftsman plastic tool box, lol .. I've ordered the Swix Polar, I guess it all depends on what kind of Winter Colorado/Wyoming gets this year as to what I'll end up waxing them with. If for some reason I don't get out until the Spring I have some Hertel Spring Solution, so we'll see. I'll be sure to post some pictures back here for whichever trip I end up taking, hoping for lots of snow!!!
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 2405
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Storetind Carbon
- Favorite boots: Alfa Guard Advance BC; Alpina Alaska BC; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
gitrinec wrote: hoping for lots of snow!!!
I am hoping that too!
Cross-country AND down-hill skiing in the backcountry.
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:07 pm
we've had a cool summer after two miserably hot ones....I am hopeful for this winter! I can report than the Gulf of Maine is now cooler than it normally is this time of year.
"All wisdom is to be gained through suffering"
-Will Lange (quoting Inuit chieftan)