Do not donate

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Johnny
Site Admin
Ski style: Dancing with God with leathers / Racing against the machine with plastics
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, XCD Comps, Objectives and S98s
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska XP, Alfa Guards, Scarpa TX Comp

Do not donate

Post by Johnny » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:26 am

(Permalink for the "Don't donate" button)

Fun is free. Love is everything. Ski and fun and snow have nothing to do with money. Remember when fun was fun? When cool was cool? Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living? Is the life you're living worth the price you're paying to live it? Do you love what you do? Would you do it if they didn't pay you?

If you like this forum, just tell your friends and spread the love. Show them how passionate you are. Tell them how peace, love, freedom, respect (and telemark of course) are the most important things. Love is free, unlike most of the people out there...

So go, be passionnate.
xoxoxoxox
Johnny

PS: That being said, I do accept donations of Karhu, Asnes and Tua skis, wooden skis, and fine (minimum 12 year old) vintage whiskeys...

/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Re: Do not donate

Post by Raventele » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 am

peace, love, freedom, respect (and telemark ????
Say what ?? And then there was Ttips! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

dschane

Re: Do not donate

Post by dschane » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:01 pm

I've got some old Tuas you can have. I also have some Karhu Ryders that I've drilled the shit out of, but if you want them, you can have them too. If you're super interested, send me a PM. I can probably be convinced to stick them in the mail.