Joined: 06 Nov 2009 Posts: 53 Location: Columbia River Gorge, USA
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:35 pm Post subject:
I was up there yesterday... what a nightmare that place has become. The visitors center at Marble Mt. snow park was burning up when I got there. Someone forgot to clean the chimney from what I heard, but who knows..... the place is gone and someone was sharing their acid rock music with everyone. At least I think it was acid rock, it was so loud I couldn't tell.
Snowmobiles have really taken over the place.... I skied solo and never saw any sign of life. Just alot of really, really bad smell and noise coming out of those mean machines that were flying past me at 60+ mph.
Oh, the joy of living in the northwest..... nothing but smelly, noisy machines and guns everywhere ya go, especially out in the wild country.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All of the comments above are owned by the
poster, telemarktips.com is not responsible in any way for the
content. The views expressed by the posters are not necessarily
those of Tt.com, its management or owners. Ski safe, be happy,
rip it up, smile on your brother and sister!