Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 am Post subject: Iceland Big Sale and Party Saturday-April 7.
In my email to you yesterday I told you about our Spring Cleaning Sale this Saturday
from 10-5pm. I said the 8th, which confused some of you because Saturday is
actually the 7th.
Please note that the Spring Sale is THIS SATURDAY APRIL 7TH from 10-5pm at the Icey
HQ. Calendars are tricky...
And since spring is a good time to get your socializing on, please join us the night
before for one of the coolest First Fridays to come our way in a while.
Dave Bacon of BW Bacon (a brand development company in our building) has been
involved with "Playing For A Change" for the past 6 years and is bringing the
energies and sounds to First Friday.
Playing For A Change is an organization dedicated to "Connecting the world through
Music" (awesome!) - the foundation has built 7 music schools in internationally and
has begun work on it's first domestic project right here in Denver - a couple blocks
from Battery 621.
Here's a couple reasons why we think you would dig this Friday:
1. IT'S FREE
2. LIVE MUSIC from Mermans Mosengo, Jason Tamba, & Mohammed Alidu of the Playing for
Change band (www.playingforchange.com) jamming out with local musicians Tori Pater &
Eric Martinez. AKA, South By Southwest. We will also be supporting the Playing for
Change foundation (www.playingforchange.org)
3. FREE beer courtesy of Tommyknocker Brewery.
4. Multiple food trucks in our parking lot where you can buy a gourmet dinner
without missing any of the action.
5. Amazing paintings from fine artist Alanna Magovern (http://oilandh2o.com/)
6. We're just a block over from the main Santa Fe Arts District Art Walk
7. Great people - Spring time!
8. You can see our killer office space. Did we mention that Battery621 won the
Workplace Award from the CBCA? You want to check it out.
9. You can also meet all the other very cool companies that work here: Icelantic,
Spyder, Drumbeat, CompanyBe, Something Independent, Artists Creative Agency, Curve,
Tack, The Public Works, Wink Inc., and Macky Saturday
10. Because your Friday is Better With Bacon (that's from Dave, himself...
Hope to see you here! Tell your friends, and put on your dancing shoes.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All of the comments above are owned by the
poster, telemarktips.com is not responsible in any way for the
content. The views expressed by the posters are not necessarily
those of Tt.com, its management or owners. Ski safe, be happy,
rip it up, smile on your brother and sister!